Some of you have already signed up but please respond by email or text to verify.
Four things in this post: 1) time change. 2) RSVP with your plans to attend and with which dog(s). 3) Clarification on Tests offered this Tuesday. 4) miscellaneous
1) Testing will begin at 6:00 pm NOT 6:30.
2) please let me know ASAP
- do you plan to attend?
- which dog(s) you plan to bring?
- what tests do you hope to do.
3) Tests offered this Tuesday, October 17th, will be:
- CGC for Dogs that don’t have this yet.
- CGC-Advanced for dogs who passed their CGC already.
- Novice Tricks test.
- If time permits and all dogs have been tested for the above we may offer the Intermediate Tricks Test but this is pending the Evaluators’ discretion.
4) Misc. Info:
- cost will be $15 per test, per dog. (there was a glitch on the online registration form so if you paid online and were overcharged please let me know so I can refund the appropriate amount.)
- CGC Urban will NOT be done until next Tuesday, October 24th with location/time TBA. If you’re interested in doing this we definitely need to know to plan accordingly!!!
Contact me to RSVP ASAP and if you have further questions.
If you are aware that someone else is interested and planning on coming, it is very important to please have them respond and contact me so I can have them on our list and Chere and I can be prepared. Thank you.
Look forward to seeing you, your dogs and having some fun!
Kathy Dunn, Certified Professional Dog Trainer, AKC CGC, CGC-A, CGC-U Evaluator/Trainer; AKC STAR Puppy Trainer; AKC Trick Dog Title Evaluator, Animal Behavior College Graduate & Mentor; Member of Associate of Professional Dog Trainers