Make it your NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION to commit to one of the best investments that will give you the most terrific return over and over and over again.
Join us as we start the New Year off right in our indoor Puppy and Family Dog Training classes in west Redding. We are grateful to the First Christian Church on Placer and Buena Ventura for allowing us the use of their multi-purpose/youth room.
Both Puppy and Family Dog Training classes will meet twice weekly on Mondays and Thursdays for 3 weeks for a total of 6 classes.
- Class #1: Monday, January 13th, 2014
- Class #2: Thursday, January 17th, 2014
- Class #3: Monday, January 21st, 2014
- Class #4: Thursday, January 24th, 2014
- Class #5: Monday, January 28th, 2014
- GRADUATION! Thurs., Jan. 31st, 2014
- 5:30 p.m. Puppy (Ages 10 weeks – approximately 4 months old)
- 7:00 p.m. Family (Ages approximately 6 months and older)
- Puppies: DHLP-Parvo – at least first 2 sets, & Bordetella
- Dogs 6 mos & older: DHLP-Parvo, Rabies & Bordetella
Class Fee: $95
*Discounts available for: more than one dog in the family when both take the class together with two handlers; OR “bring a friend & their dog”; OR those who are repeating the class to brush up on skills.
Please remember to mail a COPY OF YOUR VACCINATION RECORDS with your registration form and payment to: Attn: Kathy Dunn, K9 Kelts Dog Training P.O. BOX 494694, REDDING, CA 96049-4694 THANK YOU!
For more information please call Kathy Dunn at 356-8286. We look forward to having you and your dog in class. And be sure to visit the website www.trainyourdogmonth.com for training tips and information.
Here are the three things to Register for Class that you will need:
Kathy Dunn, Certified Dog Trainer, AKC CGC Evaluator & Trainer,
Phone: (530) 356-8286
Member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainer
Graduate & Mentor of Animal Behavior College
Use this Contact Form if you have any questions…
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]