Will you be your dog’s Valentine? Dogs give us so much love each and every day. Celebrate this love with the perfect mix of treats, learning, toys, fun and bonding.
Join us for some training and fun in our indoor Puppy and Family Dog Training classes in west Redding. See attached Letter, Registration Form & What to Bring to Class:
- Feb cover ltr katsk9s dog class registration
- Class Registration Form – Puppy & Family
- What to Bring to Class
Both Puppy and Family Dog Training classes will meet twice weekly on Mondays and Thursdays for 3 weeks for a total of 6 classes.
- Class #1: Monday, Feb. 17th, 2014
- Class #2: Thursday, Feb. 20th, 2014
- Class #3: Monday, Feb. 24th, 2014
- Class #4: Thursday, Feb. 27th, 2014
- Class #5: Monday, March 3rd, 2014
- GRADUATION! Thurs., March 6th, 2014
- 5:30 p.m. Puppy (Ages 10 weeks – approximately 4-5 months old)
- 7:00 p.m. Family (Ages approximately 6 months and older)
- Puppies: DHLP-Parvo – at least first 2 sets, & Bordetella
- Dogs 6 mos & older: DHLP-Parvo, Rabies & Bordetella
PLEASE NOTE – Class Location: First Christian Church, 3590 Placer St., Redding (We strongly suggest during daylight hours you drive by the location and familiarize yourself with the entrance as it can be tricky at night)
Please remember to mail a COPY OF YOUR VACCINATION RECORDS with your registration form and payment to: Attn: Kathy Dunn, P.O. BOX 494694, REDDING, CA 96049-4694 THANK YOU!
For more information please call me, Kathy Dunn at 356-8286 or email: KathysK9Kelts@charter.net. Or fill out the contact form below. We look forward to having you and your dog in class.
Certified Dog Trainer, AKC CGC Evaluator & Trainer, Member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers and Graduate & Mentor of Animal Behavior College