So Join the Fun…
Bring out the best
in your best friend!
- Puppy Socialization & Training Class
- Family Dog Manners and Obedience Class
Classes BEGIN JANUARY 22nd, 2018… for link on complete class info and to send to a friend or sign up for future emails… click HERE!
Classes meet TWICE weekly on Mondays and Thursday for a total of 6 classes. Each class lasts approximately 1 hour (Puppy class is an additional 15 minutes longer to allow for “puppy play time”).
ALL our classes include: skills to help your dog or puppy learn that responding to your requests is great fun and learning to focus in spite of distractions!
- Confidence building games and activities
- Impulse control
- Relationship building games
- Building enthusiastic responses on and off leash
Visit this page for Complete Class Descriptions
I’m looking forward to having you and your dog experience fun while training. For more information please call Kathy, 356-8286.
If your dog is reactive or has any aggression issues, PLEASE, first talk with me, Kathy Dunn.
COST: $100.00 (for Puppy or Family Dog Class)
DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE for the following:
- Registering for more than one class
- “Bring a Friend”
- “All in the Family” (aka multiple dogs in one home)
- Repeating the Same Class
- 5:30-6:45 p.m. Puppy (Ages 10 weeks – approximately 4-5 months old)
- 7:00-8:00 p.m. Family (Ages approximately 5-6 months and older)
- Puppies: DHLP-Parvo – at least first 2 sets, & Bordetella
- Dogs 6 mos & older: DHLP-Parvo, Rabies & Bordetella
Classes will be held at:
Pilgrim Congregational Church
2850 Foothill Blvd., Redding, 96001 (park in back lower parking lot; it is recommended to find this location during daylight hours so you can be familiarized with location and parking lot.) (click on the above link for google map & directions)
Class size is limited to ONLY 5 – 8 dogs per class. This will allow for more personalized instruction.
EARLY REGISTRATION is strongly encouraged.
NO ONE who is NOT PRE-REGISTERED can just “show up”.
Please… Save your Place… REGISTER ASAP!
And Don’t forget to download “What to Bring to Class” info sheet… there will be a quiz the first night of class on what was on this info sheet!